ASES 2018 Resident CourseFriday, January 12 - Saturday, January 13, 2018
ASES 2018 Resident Course
Orthopaedic Learning Center
The American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons gratefully acknowledge the following
Industry Sponsors in support of the ASES 2018 Resident Course.
On January 12-13, 2018, the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons will be hosting its second ASES Resident Course: Essentials of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery at the Orthopaedic Learning Center (OLC) located in Rosemont, Illinois. The course chaired by Dr. Charles Getz and Dr. Paul Sethi will offer a review of the principles of shoulder and elbow anatomy and help residents and fellows further their skills and gain mastery of surgical approaches and procedures of the shoulder and elbow.
Current Preliminary Program (as of 12/5/17)
Registration Information: The registration fee for this course is $600.00.
When you access the link above, if you have a username and password for ASES, pleease enter your information to register for the course. Select the "Register" option only if you are new to ASES and need to create your customer account.
Starting on Monday, December 11, 2017, no refunds will be given. Thank you.
Local Hotel Information:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont - This hotel is a neighbor to the OLC, so no driving and very minimal walking is necessary.
- Hyatt Rosemont - .4 mile from the OLC
- The Westin O'Hare - .3 mile from the OLC
- Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare - .3 mile from the OLC
- Courtyard Chicago O'Hare - .7 mile from the OLC
- Hilton Garden Inn O'Hare - .8 mile from the OLC
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Rosemont - 1 mile from the OLC
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport Rosemont - 1 mile from the OLC
- Hilton Rosemont - 1 mile from the OLC
The American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES) holds two annual meetings, the Annual Meeting (Closed Meeting) and Specialty Day (Open Meeting). In addition, ASES will periodically hold international courses, special symposia and other educational events. Please visit our website often to see our most current events.