2019 Resident Research Award
To be considered for this award, you must submit an abstract during the ASES 2018 Call for Abstracts. This Call for Abstracts closed on Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
Please see the criteria below that must be met in order to be considered.
- The work must be original and performed primarily by the resident;
- The resident must still be a resident at the time of the ASES 2019 Open Meeting/Specialty Day at the AAOS Specialty Day;
- If your paper is nominated for consideration for this award, you must submit a manuscript to the ASES office for review by the ASES Research Committee. This manuscript must be written primarily by the resident;
- The resident must be the manuscript first author;
- Should you receive the award, the resident must present the work during the ASES 2019 Open Meeting/Specialty Day at the AAOS Specialty Day;
- Should you receive the award, you must submit the full manuscript for first right of refusal for publication in the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (JSES).