2018 Resident Research Award
To be considered for the 2018 Resident Research Award, you will have to submit an abstract during the 2018 Call-for-Abstracts for the ASES 2018 Open Meeting/Specialty Day meeting scheduled to take place in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Saturday, March 10, 2018.
This Call-for-Abstracts is now open. Please see the ASES 2018 Open Meeting/Specialty Day page for details.
1. The work must be original and performed primarily by the resident;
2. The resident must still be a resident at the time of the ASES 2018 Open Meeting at the AAOS Specialty Day;
3. If your paper is nominated for consideration for this award, you must submit a manuscript to the ASES office for review by the ASES Research Committee. This manuscript must be written primarily by the resident;
4. The resident must be the manuscript first author;
5. Should you receive the award, the resident must present the work during the ASES 2018 Open Meeting at the AAOS Specialty Day;
6. Should you receive the award, you must submit the full manuscript for first right of refusal for publication in the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (JSES).
Resident Research Award Recipient History
2017 - K. Keely Boyle, MD - Hemolysis Is a Diagnostic Adjuvant for Propionibacterium acnes Orthopaedic Shoulder Infection