The ASES Research Webinar series was developed by the ASES Research Committee to help surgeons learn more about research methodology. Hosts Thay Lee, PhD and Robert Tashjian, MD will discuss the key concepts behind excellent clinical, basic and multi-center research with various expert panelists. More details will be available soon.
- AI and Augmented/Mixed Reality in Shoulder Surgery – Tuesday, March 21st at 7pm CT
- Panelists: Drs. Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo, John Bell and Howard Routman
- Large Database Research – Tuesday, June 27th at 7pm CT
- Panelists: Drs. Chris Klifto, Bill Mallon and Uma Srikumaran
- A Practical Guide to Paper Publication – Tuesday, September 26th at 7pm CT
- Panelists: Drs. Greg Cvetanovich, Andrew Green and Surena Namdari