The ASES Research Webinar series was developed by the ASES Research Committee to help surgeons learn more about research methodology. Hosts Thay Lee, PhD and Robert Tashjian, MD will discuss the key concepts behind excellent clinical, basic and multi-center research with various expert panelists. More details will be available soon.
- Improving Clinical Research in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery – Thursday, March 10th, 2022
- Panelists: Drs. Joseph Iannotti, Peter Lapner and Jonathan Levy
- Improving Basic Research in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery – Thursday, June 23rd, 2022
- Panelists: Drs. Mark Frankle, James Johnson and Scott Rodeo
- How to Get Involved or Initiate Multicenter Research – Thursday, October 27th, 2022
- Panelists: Drs. Andrew Jawa, Jed Kuhn and Eric Ricchetti