Thank you for considering a donation to the ASES Foundation. Please have your ASES member login credentials ready to donate.
One-Time Donations: can be made via credit card by clicking that link above. To pay by check please mail it to: ASES Foundation, 1515 East Woodfield Road, Suite 345, Schaumburg IL 60173
Multi-year Pledges: Please use the form above to make your pledge, and you will be invoiced. You may pay your first installment by calling the ASES office at (847) 698-1629 and providing a credit card or mailing a check to: ASES Foundation, 1515 East Woodfield Road, Suite 345, Schaumburg IL 60173
Stock Donations, Major Gifting or Planned Giving: Please please contact Robert Harkey, Senior Development Coordinator, ASES Foundation at email@example.com or call 847- 957-1376.
Prefer to donate by check or fax? Please use this Individual Donation Form (Word Version; PDF Version) and either mail it to: ASES Foundation, 1515 East Woodfield Road, Suite 345, Schaumburg IL 60173 or fax donations to: 847-268-9499.
The foundation supports critical research and specialized physician education and establishes new programs through donations from members of ASES. The foundation not only continues to evaluate its offerings, introduces new and enhances the existing programs such as Traveling Fellow Program, Research Grants, and Neer Award, but also expands into the following areas:
- Scholarships to courses and other educational opportunities
- Fellow education grants designed to subsidize specialty training in shoulder and elbow surgery
- DEI and Mentorship Initiatives
- National Shoulder and Elbow Week and local research grants
- The “Trends in Shoulder Arthroplasty Report”
- Virtual library of shoulder and elbow materials
- Increase ASES technique “How-to” videos and create a virtual library
- Provide webinars and other remote internet based-education
- Continue to update shoulder and elbow curriculum
- Special projects such as Maintenance of Certification
- Further opportunities for our North America fellowships
The Benefits of Making a Charitable Gift
- DIRECT donations to the ASES Foundation will support training and education in shoulder and elbow surgery
- Every dollar will be used to DIRECTLY support the sub-specialty of shoulder and elbow surgery
- Immediate DIRECT positive impact on our Society and its program
- Donors will be recognized at Annual Meetings and on the ASES Foundation Webpage
- Donations made to the ASESF are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law