The foundation supports critical research and specialized physician education and establishes new programs through donations from members of ASES. The foundation not only continues to evaluate its offerings, introduces new and enhances the existing programs such as Traveling Fellow Program, Research Grants, and Neer Award, but also expands into the following areas:
- Scholarships to courses and other educational opportunities
- Fellow education grants designed to subsidize specialty training in shoulder and elbow surgery
- Virtual library of shoulder and elbow materials
- Increase ASES technique “How-to” videos and create a virtual library
- Provide webinars and other remote internet based-education
- Continue to update shoulder and elbow curriculum
- Special projects such as Maintenance of Certification
- Further opportunities for our North America fellowships
The Benefits of Making a Charitable Gift
- DIRECT donations to the ASES Foundation will support training and education in shoulder and elbow surgery
- Every dollar will be used to DIRECTLY support the sub-specialty of shoulder and elbow surgery
- Immediate DIRECT positive impact on our Society and its program
- Donors will be recognized at Annual Meetings and on the ASES Foundation Webpage
- Donations made to the ASESF are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law
*Multi-year pledges will be accepted. Contact the ASES Foundation Office for other pledge options.
To donate online via credit card, please click on the “Donate” button at the top of the page.
Grateful Patient Card – This printable card is a great way to let your patients know about the work that the ASES Foundation is doing towards the advancement of shoulder and elbow medicine.