ASES News – March 2022
A Message from the ASES 2022 Annual Meeting Co-Chairs
- The Annual Meeting will start on Thursday October 6th in the evening with the ASES President’s/New Member Welcome Reception
- The scientific program will start on Friday October 7th at 6:45 am with a number of Instructional Course Lectures
- Every day, the scientific program will include Instructional Course Lectures in the morning followed by a combination of Symposia, original research free paper presentations, and industry-sponsored non-CME sessions
- Posters accepted for presentation will be displayed for the duration of the meeting
- Other highlights will include the Neer, Codman and Morrey Lectures, our ASES President Lecture, as well as a Lecture by the President of our guest nation, (Spain) and sessions on political advocacy, ASES business meetings and other
- All ASES members are welcome to attend the ASES All-Show Gala and ASESF Fundraiser at the Georgia Aquarium on Saturday October 8th in the evening
- The meeting will be adjourned on Sunday October 9th at noon
- For those of you who are also members of the Neer Circle, the Neer Circle Meeting will take place Thursday October 6th from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm and the Neer Circle Reception will take place on Friday October 7th in the evening
Neer and Morrey Award Submissions
Submissions for both the Neer and Morrey Awards are due by July 1st, 2021.
Mark Your Calendars
Download the New ASES Mobile App Today!
- Access all the content that is on the ASES website including the Members Only section in a mobile friendly format
- Pay membership dues
- View and track all upcoming ASES events
- Chat with other ASES members
- Easily view all our media content including the ASES Podcast, Fellows Core Curriculum Series and Virtual Journal Club
- Access to the Neer Circle Consensus Tool on Irreparable Rotator Cuff Tears
- And much more
ASES Fellows’ Symposium News
The ASES Fellows Symposium will be held on Friday, June 17th, 2022, at the Annual San Diego Shoulder Institute (SDSI) in San Diego, CA. The symposium will feature short presentations by fellows who submit abstracts for consideration, and are accepted, culminating with the Robert H. Cofield, MD Award for the highest rated Oral Presentation and the Richard J. Hawkins, MD Award for the highest rated Poster Presentation.
Anyone registered for the SDSI Meeting is welcome to attend the ASES Fellows’ Symposium. Visit the SDSI website for complete details.
Top Articles from the JSES Family of Journals in 2021
Shoulder and Elbow Career Opportunities
Advertise on the ASES Website
ASES Podcast – Episode #52
In this episode of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Podcast, host Dr. Peter Chalmers conducts a roundtable discussion with Drs. Brian Feeley and David Kovacevic on the currently available methods to improve cuff healing.