ASES News -October 2021
2021 Virtual Business Meeting
We thank everyone who was able to attend the 2021 ASES Virtual Business Meeting. For those of you who missed the meeting a recording is now available via the Member’s Only section of the website.
Your access to a phenomenal scientific program, top-notch networking events and the best products and services the industry has to offer are just a click away!
Don’t forget to reserve your hotel room for the ASES 2021 Annual Meeting.
CALLING ALL RESIDENTS AND FELLOWS!
Join us at the ASES 2021 Residents Course in November!
- Shoulder Instability
- Rotator Cuff Lab & Cases
- Arthroscopic Bankart and Posterior Labrum Repair
- Diagnostic Elbow
- Anatomic and Reverse TSA and much more!
For additional information and to register, visit the ASES Resident Course Page.
2022 Exchange Fellowship Program
- Eligibility for an ASES Research Grant.
- All travel and hotel expenses will be covered and fellows will receive a small stipend after travel has been completed.
- After your traveling fellowship is complete, submit a testimonial to the ASES office which will be included on the ASES website as well as communicated through the monthly newsletter to members.
Download the New ASES Mobile App Today!
- Access all the content that is on the ASES website including the Members Only section in a mobile friendly format
- Pay membership dues
- View and track all upcoming ASES events
- Chat with other ASES members
- Easily view all our media content including the ASES Podcast, Fellows Core Curriculum Series and Virtual Journal Club
- Access to the Neer Circle Consensus Tool on Irreparable Rotator Cuff Tears
- And much more
Stay Informed on ASES Activities!
JSES Reviews, Reports, and Techniques
- Muscle stem cells and rotator cuff injury
- Analyzing outcomes after proximal humerus fractures in patients <65 years: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Radiological outcomes of iliac crest bone graft augmentation for glenoid bone loss using an open all-suture anchor and washer fixation technique
- The PITCH study: pitcher injuries during the first 30 days of the coronavirus disease 2019 halted Major League Baseball season
- Indexed: in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
- Speed on decision: time to first decision is just 27 days.
- Expertise: A diverse and experienced editorial board that ensures high-quality peer-review and consistent independent analysis of your manuscript.
- Best home for your research: unique focus on clinical and basic science review articles, case reports, and novel surgical techniques.
Shoulder and Elbow Career Opportunities
Advertise on the ASES Website
Celebrate Ernest Amory Codman, MD and Help Support the ASES Foundation
ASES Podcast – Episode #42
In this episode of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Podcast, hosts Dr. Rachel Frank and Dr. Peter Chalmers interview Dr. Jay Keener regarding the management of the acute, traumatic rotator cuff tear.