ASES 2019 Resident CourseFriday, November 22 - Saturday, November 23, 2019
ASES 2019 Resident Course
Orthopaedic Learning Center (OLC)
Mark Your Calendars! On November 22-23, 2019, the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons will be hosting the ASES 2019 Resident Course: Essentials of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery at the Orthopaedic Learning Center (OLC) located in Rosemont, Illinois. The course chaired by Drs. Charles Getz, Michael O'Brien, and Dr. Paul Sethi will offer a review of the principles of shoulder and elbow anatomy and help residents and fellows further their skills and gain mastery of surgical approaches and procedures of the shoulder and elbow.
Both residents and fellows are welcome to attend. Registrants must be a current resident or fellow during the 2019-2020 year.
Current Preliminary Program (Program to be posted soon.)
Registration Information: Registration for this course will open very soon. Please stay tuned.
Starting on Monday, October 21, 2019, no refunds will be given. Thank you.
Local Hotel Information:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont - This hotel is a neighbor to the OLC, so no driving and very minimal walking is necessary.
- Hyatt Rosemont - .4 mile from the OLC
- The Westin O'Hare - .3 mile from the OLC
- Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare - .3 mile from the OLC
- Courtyard Chicago O'Hare - .7 mile from the OLC
- Hilton Garden Inn O'Hare - .8 mile from the OLC
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Rosemont - 1 mile from the OLC
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport Rosemont - 1 mile from the OLC
- Hilton Rosemont - 1 mile from the OLC
The American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES) holds two annual meetings, the Annual Meeting (Closed Meeting) and Specialty Day (Open Meeting). In addition, ASES will periodically hold international courses, special symposia and other educational events. Please visit our website often to see our most current events.