ASES News – February 2022
Reflections upon the Death of Charles A Rockwood
Join us for ASES Specialty Day:
Saturday, March 26th in Chicago!
The ASES 2022 Specialty Day Meeting is taking place on Saturday, March 26th at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Our program co-chairs, Randy Otto, MD, and Matthew Teusink, MD, and the 2022 Specialty Day Program Committee have developed a great program and we hope that you will join us!
If you have not yet registered, and you are planning to attend, please visit the AAOS website to secure your spot!
Young Scholars Memorial Fellowship Award
ASES seeks an Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Mark Your Calendars
- Saturday, February 12th, 2022
- JW Marriott, Tampa, Florida
- For more information visit: https://foreonline.org/event/tampashoulder22/
- Friday, June 17, 2022
- Hotel Del Coronado, San Diego, California
- Must be a fellow and submit an abstract for presentation in order to attend; The abstract portal for this Symposium will open in late January and remain open through March 1st, 2022
- October 7-9, 2022
- Location: Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta Georgia
- The abstract portal for the 2022 Annual Meeting will open on March 15th and remain open through May 15th, 2022.
- November 10-11, 2022
- Location: OLC, Rosemont, Illinois
Download the New ASES Mobile App Today!
- Access all the content that is on the ASES website including the Members Only section in a mobile friendly format
- Pay membership dues
- View and track all upcoming ASES events
- Chat with other ASES members
- Easily view all our media content including the ASES Podcast, Fellows Core Curriculum Series and Virtual Journal Club
- Access to the Neer Circle Consensus Tool on Irreparable Rotator Cuff Tears
- And much more
Stay Informed on ASES Activities!
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 4th, 2022
Top Articles from the JSES Family of Journals in 2021
Shoulder and Elbow Career Opportunities
Advertise on the ASES Website
Celebrate Ernest Amory Codman, MD and Help Support the ASES Foundation
ASES Podcast – Episode #50
In this episode of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Podcast, host Dr. Peter Chalmers conducts a roundtable discussion with Kevin Wilk and Stan Conte on rehabilitation of the injured shoulder in overhead athletes.
Research Webinar Series On Improving Clinical Research
- Improving Clinical Research in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery – Thursday, March 10th, 2022 at 7pm CT
- Panelists: Drs. Joseph Iannotti, Peter Lapner and Jonathan Levy
- Attendee Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81539213244